A Quick Overlook of DynamoDB Limitations
The following are the list of limitations that needs to be considered before using DynamoDB:
- DynamoDB is only available on AWS.
- Maximum item size in DynamoDB is 400KB which also includes key and value.
- Each table in DynamoDB has a quota of 20 global secondary indexes (default quota) and 5 local secondary indexes per table.
- The maximum depth for a document path is 32.
- Decrease RCU or WCU is allowed up to four times, anytime per day.
- The maximum RCU per partition is 3000.
- The maximum WCU per partition is 1000.
- Primary-key can have at most 2 attributes, limiting query flexibility.
- By default, read request is limited to 40,000 per table per second and write request is limited to 40,000 per table per second.
- The minimum length of a partition key value is 1 byte. The maximum length is 2048 bytes.
- The minimum length of a sort key value is 1 byte. The maximum length is 1024 bytes.
- For tables with local secondary indexes, there is a 10 GB size limit per partition key value.
Hi Developers, we almost covered 3% of Dynamodb Tutorials with examples for quick and easy learning.
We are working to cover every Single Concept in Dynamodb.
Please do google search for:
Join Our Channel
This channel is primarily useful for Full Stack Web Developer.