Sass (Syntactically awesome style sheets) is a style sheet language initially designed by Hampton Catlin and developed by Natalie Weizenbaum on November 28, 2006.
Sass is a preprocessor scripting language that is interpreted or compiled into Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). In simple words, Sass makes CSS looks very easy.
- Sass is completely compatible with all versions of CSS.
- Sass boasts more features and abilities than any other CSS extension language out there.
- Sass has been actively supported for over 12 years.
- Over and over again, the industry is choosing Sass as the premier CSS extension language.
- Sass is actively supported and developed by a consortium of several tech companies and hundreds of developers.
- The frameworks like Compass, Bourbon, and Susy are built with Sass.
Sass is an open-source and free for all uses: government, commercial, personal or educational.
Before starting to learn Sass, make sure whether you fulfill the following requirement.
- CSS - To design your page.
Hi Developers, we almost covered 99.1% of Sass Tutorials with examples for quick and easy learning.
We are working to cover every Single Concept in Sass.
Please do google search for:
Join Our Channel
This channel is primarily useful for Full Stack Web Developer.