How to Create Pattern
To create pattern, follow these steps
- canvas - Assigning the canvas element to a variable.
- ctx - Assigning the 2d rendering context to another variable by calling the
- img - Assigning a blank DOM object for a HTML img element by using the Image class to a variable.
- src - Setting the src attribute to the path of a valid image file, you load that image into the image object just as if you set the src attribute of an actual HTML img element.
- ptrn - Assigning a pattern with specified image and repetition using
createPattern()canvas method to a variable.
- fillStyle - Use
fillStylecanvas property to specify the pattern to use inside shapes (any shape).
- fillRect() - Use
fillRect()canvas method to draws a rectangle that is filled according to the current
|image||Specifies an image to be used as the pattern.|
|repetition||Specifies how to repeat the pattern's image.|
Hi Developers, we almost covered 93% of Canvas Tutorials with examples for quick and easy learning.
We are working to cover every Single Concept in Canvas.
Please do google search for:
Join Our Channel
This channel is primarily useful for Full Stack Web Developer.